We love to hear from you if you are
- Interested in working with a fast-growing proptech industry?
- Are you passionate about using Growth Marketing techniques to attract, engage, and retain customers in the real estate market worth $6.1 trillion?
- Looking for a chance to work with the mobile app ranked #1 as the most popular financial app among Canadian millennials on the app Annie’s state of mobile 2022 report!
- Keen to work with a team of strong leaders who have built a strong company culture while scaling unprecedented heights in the industry?
- And interested in a chance to work in a remote-first collaborative environment?
- Build and execute growth marketing activities, especially content marketing, across online platforms and offline channels
- Define and execute our content marketing strategy: create relevant and unique content, ensure content drives engagement, distribute content with email marketing and social, and continue to grow inbound with SEO
- Partner closely with the CEO, members of the leadership team, and our Growth advisor to create and execute a growth strategy and outbound marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with agencies on campaigns as well as with vendors on design needs for creative marketing collateral
- Lead public relations and storytelling efforts for the Company and liaise with PR agencies to accomplish PR and branding goals
- Build and lead the Growth Marketing team over time
- Oversee the Marketing technology Stack, building best practices for enhancements and constantly looking to evolve tools
- Manage the implementation and execution of all campaigns and experiments
- Improve conversion throughout the funnel
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the ideal customer profile, speed and quality of the sales pipeline and develop the qualified leads’ hand-off process from growth to sales
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, best practices and competitors
- Analytical: You leverage metrics and data to measure impact and improvement; You dig deep to analyze and understand the story behind the dashboard metrics and conversion rates
- Keep up with the trends: You can identify the latest real estate hot topics as well as keep tabs on the latest marketing practices
- Project Ownership: You have the urge to take ownership of the project and drive the team to take it across the finishing line
- Hands-on: You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle a challenge
- Results-focused: You focus on results and set an example for your team to aim for better continuously. You set a substantial bar for yourself and your team members
- Passionate: You are passionate and dedicated to find ways to grow our customer base and brand
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of relevant growth marketing experience scaling a B2C technology-focused company, leadership experience and experience with high growth startups is preferred.
- Extensive experience in growth marketing, including content marketing, email marketing, social, SEO, branding, website conversion rate optimization, and analytics.
- Paid acquisition, guerrilla marketing are assets.
- Proven experience with lead acquisition program management, including funnel optimization in B2C/D2C
- Experience with executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Project management skills with an ability to identify insights and make enhancements to the process
- Marketing tools experience, ability to identify and implement tools quickly. Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Drift, SEMRush, and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Ability to develop a dashboard to measure and scale each marketing channel and provide weekly reports
- A strong interest in taking ownership and being hands-on in building out a growth engine
- Experience in UI/UX design is an asset
A leading technology platform, we utilize artificial intelligence technology to provide real-time home value estimates for all available listings in the Ontario and British Columbia markets. Homebuyers can obtain an accurate automated home valuation for every listing within seconds with one click. The HouseSigma algorithm also correctly identifies similar nearby sold properties to help buyers determine their final offer price! At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value integrity, collaboration, customers, and community. Learn more about us at https://housesigma.com
We are a remote-first company with all interviews completed remotely.
Anywhere in Canada is preferred for this position.
Apply for this job
Submit your information using the form below and someone help get in touch with you shortly.