We love to hear from you if you are
● Interested in working with a fast-growing proptech industry?
● Are you passionate about using Growth Marketing techniques to attract, engage, and retain customers in the real estate market worth $6.1 trillion?
● Looking for a chance to work with the mobile app ranked #1 as the most popular financial app among Canadian millennials on the app Annie’s state of mobile 2022 report!
● Keen to work with a team of strong leaders who have built a strong company culture while scaling unprecedented heights in the industry?
● And interested in a chance to work in a remote-first collaborative environment?
● As the Director of Growth Marketing, build and execute growth marketing activities online, including an end to end digital paid social, display, and online video campaigns across all ad platforms execution along with offline channels.
● Partner closely with the CEO, members of the leadership team and our Growth advisor to create and execute a growth strategy and outbound marketing campaigns.
● Overseeing the Marketing technology Stack, building best practices for enhancements and constantly looking to evolve tools.
● Managing the implementation and execution of all campaigns and experiments focused on helping make enhancements to the conversion throughout the funnel.
● Collaborating with agencies or vendors based on campaign and design needs of creative marketing collateral
● Manage content marketing by collaborating with Content Specialists and the Product Team to ensure all content drives engagement, distribute content with email marketing and social, and continue to grow inbound with SEO.
● Lead public relations and storytelling efforts for the Company and liaise with PR agencies to accomplish PR and branding goals.
● Develop B2C guerrilla marketing strategies and execute plans, including branding initiatives and events.
● Build and lead the growth marketing team over time.
● Work closely with the sales team to understand the ideal customer profile, speed and quality of the sales pipeline and develop the qualified leads’ hand-off process from growth to sales.
● Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, best practices and competitors.
● Data-driven: You leverage metrics and data to measure impact and improve
● Project Ownership: You have the urge to take ownership of the project and drive the team to take it across the finishing line
● Passionate: A passion for finding innovative ways to grow our customer base and brand.
● Curious: You take the time to dig deep to analyze and understand the story behind the dashboard metrics and conversion rates.
● Innovative problem-solver: always ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle a challenge
● Results-focused: Able to focus on results and set an example for your team to aim for better continuously. You set a substantial bar for yourself and your team members.
What we are looking for
● 7+ years of relevant growth marketing experience scaling a B2C technology-focused company, leadership experience
● Hands-on experience with high growth startups is preferred.
● Extensive experience in growth marketing, including paid acquisition, website conversion rate optimization, content marketing, marketing operations, and analytics.
● Experience with B2C traditional guerrilla marketing strategies is an asset.
● Proven experience with lead acquisition program management, including funnel optimization in B2C/D2C
● Experience with executing campaigns across multiple platforms
● Project management skills with an ability to identify insights and make enhancements to the process
● Marketing tools experience, ability to identify and implement tools quickly. Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Drift, SEMRush, and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
● Ability to develop a dashboard to measure and scale each marketing channel and provide weekly reports
● A strong interest in taking ownership and being hands-on in building out a growth engine
At HouseSigma, a leading technology platform, we utilize artificial intelligence technology to provide real-time home value estimates for all available listings in the Ontario and British Columbia markets. Homebuyers can obtain an accurate automated home valuation for every listing within seconds with one click. The HouseSigma algorithm also correctly identifies similar nearby sold properties to help buyers determine their final offer price! At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value integrity, collaboration, customers, and community. Learn more about us at https://housesigma.com
We are a remote-first company with all interviews completed remotely.
Anywhere in Canada is preferred for this position.
Apply for this job
Submit your information using the form below and someone help get in touch with you shortly.