Are you passionate about real estate and thrive on coaching, training to obtain positive outcomes?
We want you to join the HouseSigma team and be our Broker Manager & Broker of Record!
This ideal candidate will work closely with the leadership team and lead a team of over 170 Real Estate Agents with an online platform that attracts over 1.5 million active users. We seek someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, capable of identifying and recruiting promising realtors, nurturing their talent, and helping them achieve success in the industry. Leadership skills are essential, as this role requires mentoring agents and contributing to the growth of the HouseSigma GTA brokerage with a positive and can-do attitude.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
● As the Broker Manager and Broker of Record, you will ensure the brokerage complies with the R.E.B.B.A., 2002 and R.E.C.O. regulations, Fintrac, C.A.S.L. & Competition Act.
● Lead regular weekly sales meetings (for ongoing training, performance reviews, policy updates, and any other market updates)
● Assisting in the recruitment process for new real estate agents who possess the skills to consistently convert company leads while also fitting the company culture.
● Contributing to the management and support of newly hired real estate agents to ensure their success in delivering consistent results.
● Regular tracking/monitoring of key metrics that drive company revenue and increase efficiency
● Manage the operations team.
● Organize and conduct periodic online information sessions for agents.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance & accounting, sales, business management, marketing, product and the senior leadership team.
● Develop and deliver individual salesperson targets, new agent training/ongoing training for the sales team – develop a sales training manual.
● Define, monitor and track sales representative KPIs – conduct performance review meetings once every month.
● Work with agents to improve productivity and agent retention.
● Work closely with the Brokerage Owner to ensure salespeople and staff meet brokerage corporate policies and standards.
● Provide guidance to resolve problems and complications that arise during the real estate sales process.
● Provide assistance and advice to Realtors with all real estate transactions as needed.
● Assist with conflict resolution with clients or Realtors and handle the issues professionally and in a positive manner.
● Respond to T.R.R.E.B. and R.E.C.O. complaints and regulations.
● Drive process improvement of the Brokerage Operations
● Support the overall Operations of the organization.
● Leadership: You possess a strong and charismatic leadership style and adhere to a high level of ethics.
● Multitasking: You have the drive to take ownership of a project and lead your team to successful completion while managing multiple tasks.
● Hands-on: You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and tackle challenges.
● Collaborative: You bring a positive attitude to every interaction and excel as a team player.
● Results-focused: You are a problem solver who prioritizes results and sets an example for your team to strive for continuous improvement.
● Passionate: You are dedicated to finding ways to grow our brokerage and brand and demonstrate a passion for your work.
● Market awareness: You stay up to date on the latest real estate trends and practices and are always seeking opportunities to stay ahead of the competition.
What we are looking for
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in a real estate management position
● Holds an active real estate broker license in good standing for at least 2 years
● Knowledge of T.R.R.E.B., the code of Ethics and familiarity with OREA Webforms.
● Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail
● A presentable, dependable and self-motivated real estate professional
● Previous experience working independently and as part of a team
● Remote work experience is an added advantage
● Understanding of Technology, Knowledge of CRM tools such as Follow up boss is preferred
We are a leading technology platform that leverages the power of artificial intelligence to deliver up-to-the-minute home value estimates for all properties listed in the Ontario and British Columbia markets. Our advanced algorithm enables homebuyers to obtain a highly precise automated home valuation with just one click, in a matter of seconds. Additionally, our HouseSigma algorithm accurately identifies comparable recently sold properties in the vicinity to help buyers determine their optimal offer price.
At the heart of our platform is our team of dedicated professionals who prioritize values such as integrity, collaboration, customer service, and community. We invite you to learn more about us and our services at https://housesigma.com.
We are a remote-first company.
Anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area is preferred for this position.
Apply for this job
Submit your information using the form below and someone help get in touch with you shortly.